From 18 months
• Preparation time: 10 min
• Cooking time: 25 min
• 30 g of turkey escalope
40 g round grain rice
• 1 carrot (100g)
• ½ tomato (50g)
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion (5g)
• 400 ml of water or weakly mineralized source
• 1 teaspoon canola oil
• 1 teaspoon
of fresh cream (10g)
• Peel, wash and cut the carrot into small dice. Wash, remove the skin and seed tomatoes. Cut into small cubes. Cut the turkey into small dice (0.5 cm).
• In a small hot skillet, brown the turkey pieces and onion
in oil. Add carrots and diced tomato. Add water and rice.
• Simmer 25 minutes over medium heat and cover. Stir regularly and add water if necessary. Serve warm TO your baby.