chestnut soup with foie gras
1. Crack the shell chestnuts on the flat face. Bake in oven at 200 ° C (th. 6/7) for 10 minutes. Peel them while still hot by removing the bark and skin.
2. Heat the milk in a pan and add the chestnuts. Allow to simmer about 30 minutes. Wash, dry and thin out the chervil.
3. Mix the soup finely. Salt and pepper. Return to heat. To the boil, add the cream and stir. Keep warm without boiling.
4. Cut the foie gras into slices.
5. Divide the chestnut soup into 4 bowls and garnish with slices of foie gras and chervil. Give a turn of the pepper mill.Serve hot.
Sweet potato soup with feta
- PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME: 35 MINUTES
- SERVES: 4 PEOPLE
- 800 G SWEET POTATOES
- 1 POTATO
- 1 ONION
- 2 CLOVES OF GARLIC
- 1 STALK CORIANDER
- 100G FETA
- 1 LITER OF VEGETABLE BROTH
- 20 CL OF COCONUT MILK
- 1 C. TABLESPOONS OIL
- 1 C. COFFEE GROUND GINGER
- SALT AND PEPPER
- 1. Peel the sweet potatoes and potatoes, rinse them and cut them into small cubes. Peel and chop the onion and garlic.Fry them in hot oil in a casserole. Add the sweet potato cubes and potato and fry a few minutes without coloring.
- 2. Pour the broth into the pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
- 3. Wash, dry, thin out and chop cilantro. Blend the soup until velvety. Pour it back into the pot with the coconut milk.
4. Reheat over low heat 5 minutes. Lightly salt and pepper. Divide the soup into 4 bowls, sprinkle with crumbled feta and cilantro. Sprinkle with ginger. Serve hot