Traditional recipe: Potatoes sarladaises
- PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
- SERVES: 6 PEOPLE
- 1.2 KG OF POTATOES BF 15
- 3 CLOVES OF GARLIC
- 3 SPRIGS PARSLEY
- 3 C. TABLESPOONS GOOSE FAT
- SALT AND FRESHLY GROUND PEPPER
- 1. Peel the potatoes , wash them, dry them and cut them into thin slices.
- 2. Peel, dégermez garlic and cut into pieces. Wash, dry parsley. Chop garlic with parsley.
- 3. Melt the goose fat in a large skillet. Add the potatoes and stir-fry over high heat for 20 minutes until nicely browned.Then add the parsley and garlic, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring gently.
- 4. Add salt and give a turn of the pepper mill. Serve immediately.
- PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME: 40 MINUTES
- SERVES: 4 PEOPLE
- 500 g onions
- 60 cl chicken broth
- 4 slices of bread
- 150 g grated cheese
1. Peel and slice the onions.
2. Cook them with a tablespoon of oil. Season them.
3. Let stew the onions over low heat (Th2 4) for 15 minutes.
4. Pour the chicken broth into the pan. Let simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. Pour the soup into bowls.
6. Turn over the country bread and cheese.
7. Go bowls grill for 5 to 10 minutes.
That's it! It's ready!
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 6)
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th. 6). put in the microwave for 40scd the bacon to get the fat out, drain and reserve.
2. In a bowl, mix 3 eggs with the cream and the milk , then add the salt and pepper and sprinkle with nutmeg and mixed spices.
3. Spread the dough in the mold, place in the oven for 10 mn ( pre cook)
4. wait few minutes for the pastry to cool down then on the bottom cover with the bacon pour the previous mix made of the cream, milk and egg . spreadon the top the 80g grated cheese. and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Our Tip: Beat the egg whites until stiff, to obtain a foamy product.
dont put too much salt asbacon is already salty
also see the recipe if you feel like making your own pastry