- PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME: 55 MINUTES
- SERVES: 6 PEOPLE
- 1.2 kg of veal
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 mixture of herbs (thyme, bay leaves, cloves, black pepper)
- 70 g flour
- 70 g butter
1. Peel and cut the vegetables.
2. Go to the meat: Remove the pieces of bone or fat superfluous.
3. Cut the meat into nice pieces.
4. Put the pieces in a pan of cold water with a little salt. And bring to a boil.
5. When it boils, remove the
scum that formed on the surface.
6. Add the vegetables and herbs. Then cook on low heat (Th2 5) for at least 40 minutes.
7. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Then add the flour. You'll get a red that will serve to thicken
the sauce. Put it aside.
. 8 The meat and vegetables are cooked: remove them from the broth.
9. Put the red on fire. Pour the broth over.
10. Cook for 5 minutes. Then add a tablespoon of cream.
the sauce over the meat.
That's it! Your stew is ready!
Chef's tip: For more flavor, add lemon zest.