- PREPARATION TIME: 30 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME:
2 HOURS 50
- SERVES: 4 PEOPLE
- 500 G OXTAIL
- 400 G OF BEEF CHEEK
- 1 CABBAGE
- 2 CARROTS
- 1 ONION
- 50 CL OF RED WINE
- 75 CL VEAL
- 5 CL OF OLIVE OIL
- SALT AND FRESHLY GROUND PEPPER
1. olive oil in a casserole Heat. Enter the beef cheek and oxtail cut into pieces. Once browned, add the sliced carrots
and chopped onion, and brown for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the wine, let it boil for 5 minutes then add the veal stock, salt and pepper. Simmer 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes, until the meat is soft.
3. Peel cabbage. Keep only the best leaves. Immerse few minutes in boiling water to soften. Drain the meat, fray them in a bowl.
the juice, collect vegetables , mash them with the meat. Put
the juice to reduce to a creamy sauce. Divide the meat in
the center of the cabbage leaves. Close them gently, then wrap in plastic wrap.
5. Before serving, reheat
stuffed cabbage 8 to 10 minutes to steam, gently remove the film and serve with hot sauce.