cabbage stuffed cheek and oxtail
1. olive oil in a casserole Heat. Enter the beef cheek and oxtail cut into pieces. Once browned, add the sliced carrots and chopped onion, and brown for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the wine, let it boil for 5 minutes then add the veal stock, salt and pepper. Simmer 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes, until the meat is soft.
3. Peel cabbage. Keep only the best leaves. Immerse few minutes in boiling water to soften. Drain the meat, fray them in a bowl.
4. Strain the juice, collect vegetables , mash them with the meat. Put the juice to reduce to a creamy sauce. Divide the meat in the center of the cabbage leaves. Close them gently, then wrap in plastic wrap.
5. Before serving, reheat stuffed cabbage 8 to 10 minutes to steam, gently remove the film and serve with hot sauce.
duck hawk Rossini
- PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES
- COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
- SERVES: 4 PEOPLE
- 4 DUCK HAWK
- 4 BEADS OF GARLIC, MINCED
- 400 G CHANTERELLES
- 50 G OF HOT BUTTER
- 1 GLASS OF DRY WHITE WINE
- 2 C. TABLESPOON HONEY
- 1. Raise the duck hawk 4 and pepper them skin side, place them on a plate. Arrange the lean side of garlic, minced 4 beads. Exit 70 g of butter from the refrigerator.
- 2. Clean 400 g chanterelles or mushrooms. Chop 1 shallot, throw it in 50 g of warm butter. Add the mushrooms, let exude water. Salt after cooking.
- 3. Dry Fry 8 slices of raw foie gras Montfort, 2 minutes on each side. Salt and pepper on both sides. Book.
- 4. Filter liver fat. Fry the duck-y dove covered with minced garlic 2 minutes skin side 1 minute lean side. Pour a few drops of Armagnac. Salt. Remove the breasts , keep warm.
- 5. Degrease and deglaze the pan with 1 cup of dry white wine, let reduce. Off the heat, add 2 tbsp. tablespoon of honey and the remaining butter.
- 6. Pour sauce on each plate, place the duck and style to each one with foie gras. Add the mushrooms. Spend 15 seconds in a hot oven and serve.